Day 01 : Delhi - ShimlaOn arrival at Delhi Railway station / Airport met by our representative and proceed to Shimla en-route visit Chandigarh Rock garden, Sukhna Lake on arrival check in to hotel and over night stay at hotel.
Day 02 : ShimlaAfter Breakfast morning tour of Shimla - Kalbadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple, stop for a while at the beautiful stained - glass - windows of Christ Church, which was built in the 1850 ‘s. Afternoon visit the Prospects Hill a favorite picnic spot, Naldehra Golf course, Nagdevi temple and explore the beauty of the place on your own. Overnight Hotel.
Day 03 : Shimla - ManaliAfter breakfast drive to Manali a 08 Hours drive takes you to the valley of Gods, is a combination of natural Splendour and rich cultural heritage en - route visit Sunder Ban, Kullu Shawl Factory, and many more Beautiful scenes on arrival check in to the Hotel. Overnight at Manali.
Day 04 : Manali - Solang - Manali After breakfast explore Solang Valley where you can enjoy paragliding, mountain climbing and many more Activities after lunch visit Hadimba Devi Temple - built in the tranquil and serene woods, Vashist Bath, Tibetian Monastery, Club House and Roerich art Gallery. Overnight stay at hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Day 05 : Manali - Rohtang - ManaliEarly morning go for full day tour of Rohtang Pass(OPTIONAL) - The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best; you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy heaven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On you’re descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. Overnight stay at hotel at Manali.
Day 06 : Manali - ChandigarhAfter breakfast check out from hotel and proceed for Chandigarh enroute visit Pinjore garden at Kalka on arrival at check in to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : Chandigarh - Home townAfter breakfast proceed to your Home town.
WELCOME TO SHIMLA DISTRICT
The former summer capital of the British in India, and the present capital of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla has been blessed with all the natural bounties which one can think of. It has got a scenic location, it is surrounded by green hills with snow capped peaks. The spectacular cool hills accompanied by the structures made during the colonial era creates an aura which is very different from other hill.
Bulging at its seams with unprecedented expansion, Shimla retains its colonial heritage, with grand old buildings, charming iron lamp posts and Anglo-Saxon names. The Mall,
packed with shops and eateries, is the centre of attraction of the town, and Scandal Point, associated with the former Maharaja of Patiala's escapades, offers a view of distant snow clad peaks.
Shimla is ideally located, and though there is an air service to the town, it is best reached by road that takes in the charms of the HIMALAYAN countryside at its best. There is a sense of nostalgia about SHIMLA, with its old bungalows and their gabled roofs and beautiful gardens.
• Welcome drink on arrival. (Non - Alcoholic)
• Accommodation on twin/Double sharing Basis in Deluxe rooms.
• Meal on MAPAI basis (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner).
• All sight seeing as per the tour itinerary as disposal basis.
• All Transportation by AC car.
• Inner line Permit.
• All toll taxes, parking, state taxes and driver allowance.
• Well Experienced driver
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• 3.5% GST ( gross service tax )
• Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse riding/ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
• Travel bag from Bhawani Holidays.
- Shimla: Hotel Surya Regency/ Similar
- Manali: Hotel Ankit Palace/ Similar
- Chandigarh: Hotel Silky Resort / Similar
• On tour Guests are requested to carry 2 photo copy (Xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter's ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
• Children / Students are requested to carry 2 photo copy (Xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
• For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
• Carry boiler suite for Rohtang snow point. Plastic bags are banned in Himachal Pradesh.
• All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Coach.
• Manali local sightseeing including Rohtang by Non A/C Qualis /Sumo. (7 pax in each vehicle).
• Kufri Sightseeing by Non A/C vehicle